What information can I find on this page?

This page has information about

  • where you can live
  • what choices there are for vulnerable adults
  • what support is available for those at risk of homelessness

You can also use our housing directory for information on local services. These services could include care homes, sheltered housing and local advocacy agencies.


If you are at risk of homelessness, take a look at Harp. They can provide

  • emergency accommodation
  • hostel services
  • programmes to help people improve their lives

Housing directory