Do you arrange pay for your own social care? Do you have problems with the care you get?
You should contact your care provider.
If you are not happy with their response and they are registered with the Care Quality Commission, contact the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman (LGSCO). They may look into your complaint.
Follow the guide on how to complain on the LGSCO website.
This does not apply for those employing a personal assistant. This does not apply for care providers not registered with the CQC.
For information on Personal Assistants, email Vibrance at sdp@Vibrance.org.uk or call them on 01702 214 540
You can also write to:
Vibrance Direct Payment Advice
90 - 92 Baxter Avenue
Does Southend-on-Sea City Council help pay for your social care? Do you use direct payments? Are you unhappy with your assessment or staff involved?
- complete the online complaint form.
- contact your social worker on 01702 215008 (choose option 5 then option 1)
- email CorporateServiceComplaints@southend.gov.uk
Are you worried that you or someone is at risk of harm?
You need to tell someone.
- Call Adult Social Care Services on 01702 215008
- Call Southend Police Station on 01702 431212