Adult Social Care Services are for people over 18 who need help and support.

We aim to improve your quality of life.

We will speak to you and contact the people who support you.

We will look at the things you can manage and the help you get already. Then we consider what support you might need going forward. You can ask for help by either calling 01702 215008 and choosing option 5 followed by option 1 or completing a self-assessment online.

The Southend City Council website has more information on how to request a social care assessment.

If you need palliative care, you might get free care through NHS Continuing Healthcare.