What is the Early Help Support Service?
The Early Help Support Service team consists of professionals who are able to work with families to help them make changes they would like to reduce family stress and increase the chances of them achieving their goals.
The team provides children and families with the assistance they require when their needs cannot be met by universal services and can offer support in the following the areas:
- parenting advice and guidance
- attending and achieving in school and in early years
- financial stability and accessing work
- access to community services
- better family relationships
- support to move on from Domestic Abuse
- advice and guidance on substance misuse and offending behaviours and help to access the right support.
- advice and guidance to assist with emotional and physical health needs
If you, or someone you know, would like this information in another language or other format such as Braille or on CD, please contact 01702 534600.